We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and system users; in this policy we explain how we will use personal information we collect from you.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: when you subscribe to our service or fill out a form:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
You may also visit our site anonymously.
Your disclosure of personal information
You may choose to disclose personal information to us when you fill in any forms on this website. This information can be viewed by website administrators, and our staff, or contractors who work for us. Therefore we recommend you don’t send any sensitive personal information in submission forms.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our website and systems according to your feedback.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others rights, property, or safety.
New Zealand Privacy Act