Terms and Conditions
To ensure fairness to all customers and to maintain a high standard expected AA Thames Court Motel have adopted the following policies:
- Tariffs: Seasonal/unit rates and minimum booking periods apply during our busy times. Rates listed for ‘direct online’ bookings are non commissionable, include Goods and Service Tax and are cheaper than our rates listed on third party accommodation booking sites.
- Check-in: Check-in is available from 1pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure. Early or late check-in and/or check-out is by arrangement.
- Changes in reservation term: Any change in reservation term will be treated as a new booking and additional charges may apply. Any extension to a booking is subject to availability of rooms. Earlier departure than the reserved date may not result in a refund unless the motel management approve and are able to relet the booked accommodation.
- Confirmations: All bookings must be guaranteed by either a credit card number, travel agent’s voucher or deposit payable before the date given by AAA Thames Court Motel. Without this guarantee a booking is deemed an unconfirmed reservation.
- Smoking: As this is a smoke free complex. Please smoke outside away from open windows, doors and other guests, especially children. In the event of someone having smoked in the room we will engage a specialist cleaning company. We reserve the right to charge such costs and any resulting loss of income to the registered guest.
- General: Visitors are permitted at the managements discretion. The registered guest is responsible for the behaviour of all persons/visitors whilst on the property. All deliberate or reckless acts that result in damage to our property and any costs associated with inappropriate behaviour resulting in loss of income to the motel, will be charged to the registered guest.
- Overdue Accounts: All accounts for service are payable on departure. We reserve the right to charge overdue/recovery fees on all accounts not paid by due date.
Cancellations for Individual Bookings
Cancellations or amendments to bookings must be done in writing by email or phone.
Cancellations can be made up until 2 days (48 hours) prior to arrival without charge. However, any cancellations within 48 hours of arrival will be charged the full cost of the stay, However we will endeavour to on-sell the rooms and will refund any on-sold room tariffs, minus a one-off administration fee equal to the value of your first night’s accommodation.
AAA Thames Court Motel strongly recommend that travel insurance is purchased to cover costs arising from unforeseen circumstances and changes in travel plans.
Cancellations for Group or Multiple Bookings
A Booking of Multiple Rooms Under One Name (Or Different Names) By One Individual/Company
Cancellations or amendments to bookings must be done in writing by email or phone. Cancellations or amendments with less than 14 days’ notice from 2pm on the check-in day will result in the total amount of the booked accommodation being charged to the guest’s credit card. However we will endeavour to on-sell the rooms and will refund any on-sold room tariffs, minus a one-off administration fee equal to the value of your first night’s accommodation for each room booked.
Credit card Guarantees
On line reservations require a valid credit card number in order to guarantee the booking. Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the booked date incur no fee. After this time a charge will be incurred to the credit card held for the booking.
AAA Thames Court Motel charge in NZ dollars only.
Refunds will be made at the discretion of the Management of AAA Thames Court Motel.
Credit card refunds will be processed immediately once approved. Refunds will be made directly to the credit card that was charged during the original transaction. Alternative arrangements must be requested in writing.
All refunds will be made in New Zealand Dollars. Refunds in New Zealand dollars to cards issued outside New Zealand may be affected by currency exchange fluctuations. Where these fluctuations result in the refund being less than the original transaction amount, an appeal should be lodged with the motel.